quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

Those hands

And then there are those hands...

I somehow miss them as if I really knew them. I don't.
I held them once, casually. I could not even perceive clearly how I'd miss not grasping them harder. I could have kept them for a few more seconds... I can pass without the eyes, the mouth, but not the hands.

Long white hands. They seem strong and delicate at the same time. There where nights I dreamed of having them holding my face and pulling me to a perfect kiss. Sliding down my body reaching places unknown even to myself. Caressing me as I want, as I think I deserve.Like they could arouse and calm me at the same time. Like they could, and actually can even as a distant dream, take hold of my complete being - body and soul - and make me surrender and  give myself to any comand of theirs.

Those hands...

Better stop thinking about them!
But the more I try, the more they come to me.



(I can dream, can't I?)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário